Quick Rewards: Signup Bonuses Where You Shop
You already know that you should join loyalty programs at stores where you frequently shop. However, there are stores start the rewards so early, that it makes sense to sign up even if you expect that you’ll only make a single purchase.
Check out these retailers who provide INSTANT GRATIFICATION by giving you a welcome bonus upon signing up for their eNewsletter and / or loyalty program.
Welcome & Signup Bonuses at Top Retailers
As “shopping” is a broad topic, these retailers have been broken into groups by: Accessories / Eyewear, Automotive / Electronics, Clothing / Shoes, Department Stores / Household, Entertainment, and Pet Care.
Keep in mind that many of these welcome bonuses are limited-time offers, so it’s best to sign up near the date of an expected purchase. Happy shopping!
Accessories & Eyewear
Complete your look with accessories and eyewear (even prescription lenses) to set you apart from the crowd.
- Charming Charlie: 40% off one jewelry item
- COACH: 10% off coupon
- EyeBuyDirect: 15% off and free shipping
- Hats.com: 15% off first order
- Ray-Ban: $10 off first online purchase
- Zenni Optical: 10% off first order
Automotive & Electronics
Keep your car and home running smoothly with these retailers that offer appliances and other essentials for your 2 biggest assets.
- AutoZone: $10 off $50 purchase
- stores also offer free testing, battery charging, oil & battery recycling, & loan-a-tool program
- Best Buy: free shipping on $35+ orders (+ birthday gift)
Clothing & Shoes
Save on necessities and keep your family looking sharp. There are so many retailers competing for your business, but with all these discounts, you’re the one who wins!
- & Other Stories: 10% off
- Abercrombie & Fitch: $10 off a $50 purchase
- Adidas: 15% off coupon
- Allen Edmonds: 15% off coupon
- American Eagle Outfitters / Aerie: 10% off first purchase coupon
- ASOS: 10% off first order (coupon arrived 2 days after initial signup)
- ATHLETA: 20% off one regular priced item
- Banana Republic: 25% off regular prices discount coupon
- Champs Sports: $10 off $50 purchase
- Cole Haan: 10% off
- Columbia: free shipping on all orders
- Converse: 15% off + free shipping and free returns
- Crocs: 20% off
- Dr. Martens: 10% off regular priced items
- DSW: $10 off a $10 purchase coupon + free shipping (+ birthday gift)
- Everlane: $10 off first purchase
- EXPRESS: 20% off for signup and $15 bonus credit (no minimum purchase) after completing your profile!
- Famous Footwear: 20% off discount coupon for signing up
- Free People: free shipping on first order
- Forever 21: 10% off coupon
- GAP: 25% off regular prices discount coupon
- H&M: 10% off
- $10 off $40 purchase
- 500 points for signing up + 300 points for completing profile
- J Crew Factory: 15% off discount coupon
- J Jill: $50 off $150 purchase
- K&G Superstore: 20% off first purchase
- Lands’ End: 40% off 1 full price item
- Levi’s: 20% off coupon
- Life is Good: 15% off
- LL Bean: 10% off coupon
- Madewell: 15% off
- Merrell: 10% off full priced footwear purchase
- ModCloth: 15% off first purchase plus free shipping
- MYLES: $20 off first purchase
- New Balance: 250 NB points (+ birthday gift)
- Nike: free shipping
- The North Face: 10% off first online purchase
- Old Navy: 20% off regular prices discount coupon
- Orvis: free shipping on 1 order
- 10% off
- signup bonus points + $5 gift
- Quiksilver: 100 loyalty points (halfway to a $15 reward!)
- ReCORK: $10 off voucher
- 15% off online or at Reebok FitHub stores
- 40% off Reebok Factory Outlet
- REI: 15% off one full-price REI co-op brand item
- Rockport: 15% off + free shipping
- RVCA: 100 points + free shipping on all orders
- 10% off a $100 purchase
- free shipping (+ birthday gift)
- SHEIN: 10% off coupon
- Sierra Trading Post: free shipping discount code
- Skechers: 20% off 1st purchase (+ free shipping and free returns for elite loyalty members)
- Soma: 20% off plus free shipping
- Sperry: $10 off a $50 purchase + free shipping and free returns
- Steve Madden:
- 20% off + free shipping on first purchase
- 500 bonus points
- Swap.com: free shipping
- Tailgate: 25% off coupon
- TenTree: 20 My Seeds credits plus $10 off first purchase
- The Real Real: $25 off first purchase
- Timberland: 10% off
- Tommy Hilfiger: 20% off first purchase
- Tommy John: 15% off first order
- TOMS: $10 off (or $20 off $100) first purchase
- UGG: 1 Ugg point (email subscription) + 3 Ugg points (profile completion)
- Urban Outfitters: 10% off coupon
- Under Armour: free shipping on next order (no minimum purchase required)
- UNIQLO: $10 off first purchase
- Vans: 200 loyalty points
- Vineyard Vines: 20% off
- White House Black Market: 5% discount, free shipping, personal stylist and more (+ birthday gift)
- Zappos: free expedited shipping & free returns
Department Stores & Household
These stores have items to keep your house looking like a showroom – and the department stores have clothing for the whole family plus cosmetics, luggage, and more!
- Belk: $10 off $20 purchase
- Ballard Designs: 20% off coupon
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 20% off a single item coupon
- Bloomingdale’s: 10% off a purchase
- Hickory Farms: 10% off next purchase
- Home Depot:
- $5 off a $50 purchase coupon
- $5 off a $50 garden purchase coupon (with opt-in to Garden Club emails)
- HSN: 15% off coupon
- Kirkland’s: 20% off coupon
- Macy’s: 25% clothing and accessories coupon
- Neiman Marcus: 15% off online purchase
- Overstock.com: 12% off coupon and free shipping on $45+ orders
- Pier 1: 15% off coupon and extended return time (+ birthday gift)
- Saks Fifth Avenue: 10% off
- Shutterfly: multiple welcome gifts for new customers!
- 40% off your first order coupon code
- 5 photo magnets
- set of address labels
- 101 4×6 prints
- 8×10 art print
- STAGE Stores: 25% off in-store and online purchases (+ birthday gift)
- The Container Store: 15% off first purchase (+ birthday gift)
- The Key Member Rewards Program (includes Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, Mark and Graham, West Elm)
- earn 3% back on purchases across all stores
- 15% off West Elm order
- VistaPrint: 15% off coupon
- World Market: 15% off coupon (+ birthday gift)
Take it easy after a day of saving on shopping and enjoy even more discounts on entertainment.
- AMF Bowling: $20 bonus credit ($5 off each for up to 4 players)
- Dave & Buster’s: $10 free gameplay with $10 power card purchase or recharge
- Marcus Theaters / Movie Tavern: 50 loyalty reward points for signing up
- Medieval Times: free royalty package upgrade
- Redbox: free 1-night DVD rental for signing up (+ birthday gift)
- Regal Theaters: 1000 credits for signing up (+ birthday gift)
- 25% off candy on Mondays
- 50% off popcorn on Tuesdays
- 20 extra credits on Wednesdays
Food & Gifts
- Crayola: 10% off
- Grow & Behold: 15% off a $50 purchase
- Hallmark: $5 off a $10 purchase
- Honeybaked Ham: 10% off first order
- Shari’s Berries: 20% off gifts over $29
- Sugarfina: free taster packet with $10 purchase
- Vitacost: $10 off
Remember the pet food and consider using your savings to bring home a few treats! It’s practically guaranteed that they will love you for it!!
- PetCo: save 30% off your first auto-delivery order (includes prescriptions)
- $10 off your first order
- plus $10 for yourself when you refer new customers
- 1000 loyalty reward points for signing up
- a surprise treat on pet’s birthday
- Box of Style: $15 off first order
- PopSugar Must Have: new quarterly subscriptions save $20
If you enjoyed these great retail signup bonuses, be sure to check out these additional signup bonus offers in other categories:
- Signup Bonus Offers – Beauty and Skincare
- Signup Bonus Offers – RESTAURANTS
- Signup Bonus Offers – Travel Industry
Wow! Thanks for sharing this long list of brands. I love stores that offer loyalty programs. I do most of my shopping online and I have never come across half of thesebbrands on your list. I am going to save this article for sure and will check them out starting with the restaurants. I love food! I’m happy I don’t have to wait for black Fridays to get discounts .
Hi Bethel, I hope you found a few new favorites — and all without having to wait for the Black Friday deals!
I have never used bonuses for shopping this way. You have listed a lot of good things here that everyone needs in the house and household. I believe that there are good things that are on sale and that everyone can afford. I will definitely recommend your blog to friends, I hope it will be useful to them.
Hi Bojana, it’s surprising to see how many stores give out discounts like these! I hope you are able to save money with the discount offers!
Thank you for making research on discount of what we can not do without starting from Electronic, Household, pet care and Eye wear. I have take note the points you made mention that all this rewards program have expiry date and acting fast by making the purchase through your post will help to encourage your effort to spend less using coupon.
Wow, that’s a lot of very useful information, such a comprehensive list.
I had no idea that so many companies offered discounts like this. It’s very handy to have a list like this in one place so I shall save this post to refer to later.
I feel others will find this useful so have shared on Twitter and pinned on Pinterest. Thank you.
Thanks Linda! It’s definitely best to sign up right before you are ready to make the purchase, as the introductory discounts can expire after a short period.
Warm Regards, Alyce
What a well-researched article. I never realized half of these brands had reward programs worth as much as they are. $10 off a $50 purchase adds up nicely over time. It allows one to save a massive amount of money spent with the places they already shop on the things they already buy.
Hi Andy, I agree, it is almost hard to believe that so many brands and stores are now in the loyalty rewards game! I hope you enjoy big savings and cool status upgrades with the information you found!
Warm Regards, Alyce
I think this list is pretty tempting!!
Especially, for fashion, the discounts are interesting and can really be a good opportunity to get a dress or two. I always take discount wherever I can and it’s always a great deal.
You made a great useful list for us. I’m gonna keep mine for a very soon use.
I agree, it’s nice to find a good opportunity to get a deal – and currently the Belk deal looks like one of the best. The Belk offer of $10 off a $20 purchase would be a great place to find a deal on a beautiful dress.
Warm Regards, Alyce
I love reward programs. What better way to shop and you know you are getting a discount somewhere across the line.
I always make a point to join these types of programs if they are offered at places that I often shop and I think it is well worthwhile to do this as you always end up getting something back.
I didn’t know that Reebok and New Balance had reward programs, and since I love their sneakers, I will definitely have at look at joining up with those two.
It is sometimes surprising at all the places that you will find loyalty rewards programs… even my hair stylist offers a loyalty program!
As shoppers, you may as well take advantage of the deals and savings! I’m glad to hear that you found a couple of your favorite brands on the list. I hope you get some great offers!
Warm Regards, Alyce
This is interesting and pretty intriguing. These discounts are very convincing yet motivational to shop. I know I wouldn’t mind shopping for clothes and find a pretty blouse here and there. Looks like a great opportunity to save money on things I already need. hehe It’s a win win. lol
Hi Linda, I agree. Some of these offers are amazing! I love that the TOMS welcome offer gives you $10 to spend in their store (with no minimum purchase required). It’s fantastic way to start out feeling great about doing business with their company!
I hope you find some great blouses at amazing prices!
Warm Regards, Alyce
Oooohhh, thank you for sharing this! I’ll have to have a look through this extensive list and sign up for a few of those i think! Some are just too good to pass up on. I’ll also have a look at the restaurants. I like a good bargain! Thank you!
Thanks Petra, I hope you are able to score some great deals!
Warm Regards, Alyce
These is an extensive list of stores offering discounts for loyal customers. Very cool. I bet that the rewards also continue after that first (discounted) purchase as well.
What I love about this post is that it gives me a tip to which stores I have to update and keep myself on stand by mode just in case I need to make a purchase.
Thank you so much for the list. It’s very helpful for us, who wish to have access to these in a cheaper price. Kudos. 🙂
Hi Mecyll, This is a definitely a long list that includes many major stores!
These introductory offers should be available to new customers for much longer than a typical “sale” offer. These welcome offers aren’t quite the same as short-term or holiday sales events, rather they are longer-term strategic tools designed to continually entice new customers to signup and engage in the store’s loyalty or e-marketing programs.
Once you signup and receive the offer, it is likely to expire quickly. These stores want to earn your business, and these offers exist because they understand that it can help to have an incentive to quickly make that first purchase.
TOMS, Belk, and Lands’ End are currently the best-looking, highest-value offers. I hope you’re able to take advantage of these or some of the other great deals!
Warm Regards, Alyce