Quick Rewards: Get Immediate Bonuses on Beauty Purchases
Whether or not you choose to wear makeup, skincare and haircare is an essential part of good hygiene. These daily skin and hair routines will keep you looking your best, and are also smart habits that will last a lifetime.
With this in mind, there are hundreds of companies that hope to win your repeat business with introductory discounts and loyalty programs that will keep you coming back! Take advantage of these big signup offers and score great deals while you find the best beauty products for your lifestyle.
Most companies are willing to offer a discount on your first purchase if you sign up for e-newsletters and/or their loyalty program. Some companies go even further and offer a gift on your birthday!
Enjoy the signup bonuses on these beauty essentials and save on skincare, haircare, cosmetics, and manicure essentials!
- 100% Pure: 200 points (value $2)
- AHAVA: 15% off plus 200 points (value $4)
- Algenist: 15% off first order + 200 points
- AMOREPACIFIC: 10% off first order
- Anthropologie: $20 off $100 purchase plus free shipping
- Antonym: 100 points
- Aromatherapy Associates: 10% off coupon
- The Art of Shaving: 15% off
- Art Naturals: 20% off
- askDerm: 100 MySkinRewards
- AVEDA: Enjoy 15% off your first purchase of $10 or more with code: WELCOME15
- Avene: 10% off
- Averr Aglow: 50 points and 10% off
- Avon: 10% off a $40 order
- b-glowing: Enjoy 10% off your first purchase
- babo botanicals: Get 25% off your first order using code NEWS25
- Balance Me: Get 15% off your first order using code HELLOBALANCE
- bareMinerals: 15% discount plus free shipping (short-term offer lasts approx 45 minutes!)
- Bastide: Use code ENCHANTE for free shipping on your first order
- Beauty Bakerie: 20% off first purchase
- Beauty Brands: $10 off a $25 purchase with code
- Beauty Bridge: Get 10% off with code
- Beauty Care Choices: $10 Beauty Bucks (used on any order, no order minimum, no product restrictions, can be used on sale items)
- Beauty Encounter: 250 points plus 10% off
- Beauty Expert: 5GBP discount on first purchase
- Beauty Plus Salon: $5 off a $25 order
- Beauty Store Depot: $15 off a $75 purchase or 15% off any order
- benefit cosmetics: Free shipping on a $40+ order
- Besame Cosmetics: $10 off on first order of $50
- BH Cosmetics: 20% off first purchase
- Biotherm: 15% off
- Birchbox: 15% off first $30+ order
- bkr: 15% off core bkr bottle colors with code
- bliss: 25 points and 15% off first order
- bluemercury: 10% off first order
- Bobbi Brown: Get 15% off your first order
- Bon-Ton: 5% off
- Box of Style: $15 off first box
- bumble & bumble: Get 15% off your first order with code
- Burt’s Bees: free shipping on first order or $10 off via referral link
- Caudalie: 10% off first purchase
- City Color Charms: 150 City Color Charms
- Carol’s Daughter: Get 15% off and free shipping off a $40 with code
- Charlotte Tilbury: 10% off next order
- Ciate: 15% off
- City Color Cosmetics: 150 City Color Charms bonus points
- CLARINS: 10% off first order
- Clarisonic: 10% off and free shipping on first order
- Clarria Cosmetics: 25 points (can be redeemed for 15% off)
- Clé de Peau Beauté: complimentary deluxe sample with first purchase
- Cleopatra’s Choice: 50 points ($5 value)
- Coastal Scents: 10% off a $10 order
- Coco Me: 25% off first order plus free shipping
- Colorescience: 20% off
- COOLA: 50 points
- Cos Bar: 150 B. Cos loyalty points
- Cosmedix: 20% off
- Credo: 10% off first order with code or 10% off via referral link
- Cult Beauty: free shipping with code
- Cupidrop: 100 cupid points plus 15% off with code
- Darphin: 15% off first order
- Davines: free shipping on next purchase
- DDF: 15% off
- deborah lippman: 15% off order with code
- Derma E: 50 points plus $10 off $30 purchase
- dermalogica: 10% off plus 50 points
- Dermablend: 10% off plus free shipping on first order
- Dermelect: 10% off first order + 200 points
- Dermstore: 15% off
- DHC: 100 points
- Dose of Colors: 200 points
- Dr Brandt: 100 points for loyalty program + enewsletter signup (value $5)
- Dr Dennis Gross: 50 VIPeel Points earned for Newsletter Subscription plus 15% off with account creation
- ELEMIS: 15% off first purchase
- elf: free shipping code plus 50 points for signup (+ extra 50 points for completing beauty profile)
- Elizabeth Arden: 15% off plus free shipping
- Elizabeth Mott: 400 points
- eos: 10% off first purchase
- ESPA: 15% off first purchase
- Estee Lauder: 15% off first purchase with code
- Eve’s Temptation: 10% off
- Farmacy: 50 points
- Feel Unique: 20% off $70 purchase
- Firma Beauty: $5 off
- First Aid Beauty: 15% off next order
- Forever 21: 10% off first purchase
- Free People: free shipping on next order
- Freedom Deodorant: 10% off coupon
- Gilchrist & Soames: 20% off first purchase
- Giorgio Armani Beauty: 10% off coupon
- GlamGlow: 15% off with code
- Grace & Stella: 250 points
- Grow Gorgeous: 15% off first purchase plus free gift
- Harmon Face Values: $5 off $20 (in-store offer)
- Honey Belle: 50 bonus points plus 10% off coupon
- Illamasqua: 10GBP discount on first purchase
- Infinity Hair: 10% off
- It Cosmetics: 10% off first $30 order plus free shipping
- ittsē Cosmetics: 50 points ($5 value)
- Jack Black: $10 off a $50 order
- Jane Iredale: 25 points plus 15% off plus free shipping
- Jo Malone: free engraving on first order
- Jouer: 15% off
- Juice Beauty: 15% off first purchase plus 200 points
- Julep: 25% off
- Jurlique: 15% off
- Kaplan MD: 200 bonus points (+ 150 points for enewsletter signup) plus 15% off coupon
- Karuna: 75 points
- Kate Somerville: 15% off plus 150 points
- Kiko: $5 off a $20 purchase
- Kimiko Beauty: 15% off coupon
- Klorane: 10% off
- Kopari: 50 points plus $10 off $25 orders
- Kylie Cosmetics: $10 off $40 purchase
- L’ANGE: 100 points
- L’OREAL: 50 points
- La Mer: 2 samples plus free shipping
- La Roche-Posay: 10% off
- LAB SERIES: 15% off first order
- Lancer: 150 points
- Lancome: 50 points
- Laneige: 10% off
- LATHER: 10% off
- Laura Geller: 200 points + $5 off
- Laura Mercier: 15% off code
- LEADERS COSMETICS USA: 200 points
- Lilah Beauty: 15% off
- Lip Monthly: 50 points
- LONDONTOWN: 300 points and 20% off first purchase
- Lovely Skin: 20% off
- Malin+Goetz: 10% off
- Marc Jacobs Beauty: 10% off
- Marcelle: 20% off + free shipping plus 1000 points
- Mario Badescu: 15% off first order
- Mellow: 10% off plus 50 diamonds (points)
- MICA Beauty Cosmetics: 25% off first purchase plus 200 glitter chips
- Milk Makeup: 15% off
- Mio Skincare: $10 off a $40 purchase
- ModCloth: 15% off plus free shipping
- Moroccanoil: 10% off plus 15 points
- MyChelle Dermaceuticals: 250 points plus $5 off a $30 purchase
- Natural Healthy Concepts: 10% off coupon
- Not Soap Radio: 50 bubbles (points) plus 10% off
- NUDESTIX: 260 points for signup
- plus earn 4 points daily for visiting the website
- OFRA Cosmetics: 100 points
- Olay: free Olay Daily Facials mini with purchase
- Ole Henriksen: free mini truth serum
- Olivela: 10% off
- Omorovicza: 3 points plus 15% off
- Onomie: 10% off first order
- Origins: 20% off plus Free Shipping with code PLUS free mini facial (in-store)
- OUAI: 100 points
- Ouidad: 10% off first order
- Pacifica Beauty: 10% off first purchase plus 100 points (worth $3)
- patchology: 15% off with code
- Paula’s Choice: 15% off plus free shipping
- Peach & Lily: 25 points
- Perricone MD: $25 off a $100 purchase or free gift with $75 purchase
- Peter Thomas Roth:
- Pevonia: 10% off
- philosophy: 15% discount
- Pixi Beauty: 250 points plus $5 off
- Prescriptives: 15% off code
- Pureology: 15% off
- Puritan’s Pride: 20% off plus free shipping
- Purlisse: 10% off coupon
- QuasarMD: 15% off first purchase
- REN Skincare: $10 off first purchase
- Rodial: free Pink Diamond Magic Gel Day mini with minimum purchase
- Sabon: Two (2) $10 off coupons
- SebaMed: 10% off first order
- Shiseido: 15% off a $100 purchase
- Shu Uemura: 10% off and free shipping on $50 orders
- Sigma Beauty: $10 off a $50 purchase
- SkinCareRx: 25% off a $20 purchase
- SkinStore: 20% off
- Smallflower: 10% off
- Smashbox Cosmetics: 15% off
- Soko Glam: $10 off a $50 purchase plus 25 points
- Sonage: 20% off plus 1000 points
- Spa Week: 150 points + 15% off
- Spongelle: 25% off coupon plus 15 points
- Space NK: $15 off a $60 purchase
- Stila: 20% off
- Stowaway: 250 points + free lipstick
- Studio Gear Cosmetics: 10% off with code plus 500 VIP points
- Sulwhasoo: 10% off
- T3: 15% off plus 300 points ($15 value)
- Tarte Cosmetics: 200 points
- Tata Harper: $25 off or free Glow Getter Duo (mini regenerating cleanser & mini resurfacing mask) gift with $100 purchase
- Tatcha: free Pur One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil mini
- The Balm: 50 theBalm Bucks (points worth $5)
- The Detox Market: 10% off plus 200 points (points value $2)
- Thrive Causemetics: 100 points (worth $1) plus $10 off a $50 purchase
- Too Faced: 20% off first order
- Trophy Skin: 15% off
- Trufora: $10 off
- Type A Deodorant: 20% off
- Urban Decay: 20 points
- Urban Skin Rx: 20% off plus 500 Rx Rewards (points worth $5)
- Vichy: 10% off plus FREE shipping
- Violet Grey: free shipping on first order
- Wander Beauty: 15% off
- WelleCo: $10 off plus 200 points
- Winky Lux: 15% off plus 10 Winky Points
- YesStyle: 10% off a $35 order
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauty: 10% off a $75 purchase
Which brands and companies have the best beauty deals for your lifestyle? Are you also taking advantage of the 100+ free beauty offers for your birthday?
I am happy to find the 50 extra points and 10% off coupon because I frequently purchase honey belle items. The total cost of the goods I use can get quite high. Having the bonus will greatly help me this month with everything from the face detox to the body soap and bath items.
This is an amazing website and we really enjoyed reading it.
I am a beauty and deals addict and I look for the best sales, coupons, and gifts with purchases.
This is an amazing blog and it was very helpful.
This blog is amazing
thechosen10.com This is an article about self-care routine you will definitely get some helpful information after reading this and you can take care of your skin too.
Might help 🙂
Hello really there is a lot of difference between the vantux max and the plus? I tested the max but didn’t notice many changes.
Thanks, beautiful!!! I will wait with all the faith in the world for those 3 miracle boxes!
Good luck on your journey. You are the best!
Goodness, you have truly done your examination and have introduced endless alternatives for your perusers! I’m glad to see that huge numbers of these are stores that I know about and will have the option to spend somewhat less on my top choices… or incidentally get a rewarding blessing when utilizing faithfulness focuses. A debt of gratitude is for the instructive post!
I’m looking forward to participating in this amazing campaign of your’s as I am also a fashion and beauty enthusiast.
Your Post Quick Rewards Get Immediate Bonuses On Beauty Purchases
gave exactly what it offered! I was aware there were several kinds of
companies for skincare, haircare, make-up, and other hygiene products!
I didn’t know anyone had gathered so many of them and researched their
Discounts, Offers, and Points together in one place! Remarkable feat of work!
Thanks so much Janice! It’s always great to get a little extra something for free!!
This is exactly what I was looking for discounts and deals for skin care. Your list has so many products with offer.
You have also included Olay and Vichy which I used for my skincare. I would like to look into others brands for more discounts. My sister used Lancôme and she loves them. I have to tell her about the offers.
Thank you for putting the list together.
Thanks so much for sharing with your sister! I hope you both are able to get some great deals!!
Great article,very interesting write-up,daily skin care is very important as explained by your article and all what you stated about discount are encouraging and will definitely increase sales drastically.Reward program encourages customers,there are hundreds of companies that hope to win your repeat business with introductory discounts and loyalty programs that will keep you coming back!,that is the basic fact about,customers.Thanks for sharing this informative write-up.
You’re most welcome!
Hello this is a nice post on hair products that give rewards on purchase. I didn’t know about all this rewards before. I agree with you when you say thanks care of the face and hair is really essential. I had an issue with hairless in the past and I’m looking to get my hair back on track. So i think I’d definitely check out some of this products and share the post with my girlfriend too.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Alyce, this is such awesome information. I immediately bookmarked your page and will share it with my wife. I’m sure she will do likewise with her friends. So many products to choose from and a reward for purchasing each one!
It looks like finding all these products with rewards would take you tons of time. Thanks for bringing it to us. I will check periodically as I want to see what other information you provide.
It’s amazing how many discounts and rewards are out there if you look for them! I’m happy that you and your wife will be able to take advantage of a few of them. Thanks so much for sharing!!
As an esthetician, I can say you are so right about the importance of a daily skincare routine. Skincare can be expensive though so finding great deals is an awesome way to save! There are so many amazing lines of makeup and skincare that it is often hard to even pick what to recommend to my clients. You have included many of my favorites in your list already including Darphin, La Mer, Aveda, CLARINS, and many others!
I would also throw in that Dermalogica is one of my go-to’s and they offer an email sign up discount and free travel size product with purchases and other great deals on their website as well. You can also look for retailers that run specials a couple of times a year to stock up on anything that you can’t get a deal on online. Thanks so much for this post and for promoting good skincare!
Hi Angela, Thanks for sharing. I will certainly add dermalogica to the list — they have some of the best skincare on the market!! You are also right about finding specials throughout the year. Some of the best deals are in November (Singles Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday), but there are great deals at many retailers for most of the major holidays as well.
Warm Regards, Alyce
Wow. You have a very inclusive list of discounts. I would not have thought that so many beauty supply companies would offer so much off. There are some brands that I love on there. I’m going to check a lot of these out. Lancome, L’Oreal, Aveda!, bareminerals. Nice. There are lots I haven’t heard of but I’ll just say, I have more mature skin, so I’m not as much in that world. But I do use products and care how I look. Thanks a million for sharing all these discounts!
Hi Paula, It’s awesome that so many places give these big discounts to encourage loyalty. I hope you are able to find a few that work for your personal routine.
Warm Regards, Alyce
Wow! This is a long list of famous beauty and skin care brands! I love those products. It’s what made me learn how to apply make up for different face shapes and tones. I even asked the school administrator where I work as a teacher to put up our own make up and aesthetic wellness club.
We always do fund raising everytime there’s an opportunity and the money we earn is spent buying quality make up and beauty products. Since we don’t have time to shop, my students will just have to make a list of what we need, and agree on options presented. The last step is online purchasing.
I’m glad that you have a long list of brands with signup discounts and promos. Are they also available in Southeast Asian countries?
Hi, what a fun idea to create a makeup and aesthetic club for students! Starting young is the best time to try out different options and share feedback with others about what is the most effective.
These discounts are tailored to the US market, but many of the stores also have a global presence. You may find that the offers are slightly different depending on your specific location.
Warm Regards, Alyce
I agree with you that for both man and woman looking good is essential. I love your research because there are so many different companies that give discounts on beauty products — it really motivates me to step up my personal routine. Seeing that there are over 100 different discount is a big wow that I did not expect! I will share this on my social platforms for friends to see as I know they will appreciate any help to cut expenses for personal and business purposes.
Skincare, suncare, haircare, and often even cosmetics are a major part of looking great for men and women. There are a few stores that cater specifically to men like LAB SERIES. I hope that you and your friends are able to find some great deals on products that will help you look and feel your best!
Warm Regards, Alyce
Thank you very much for organizing the extensive list of beauty products. I bookmarked your webpage and will come back as needed.
I have hair loss and grey hair and would like to prevent further hair loss. I carefully looked at your list and found no products fitting for my hair situation. Looks that you already did research on haircare products. Could you give me recommendation on hair loss products.
It is very kind of you sharing with us the money-saving information!
Hi Anthony, Thanks for visiting and for looking for products to help with hair loss and thinning. From what I’ve read, Rogaine and products with Minoxidill are very helpful over-the-counter products that help to prevent further hair loss. Those products can be purchased at many different retailers, including ones in the list above like AVEDA, Beauty Brands, Beauty Care Choices, Cult Beauty, Lovely Skin, and Space NK.
Warm Regards, Alyce
It is always nice to get a bonus on your purchase.
I usually use honey belle products and I am glad to find the 50 bonus points plus 10% off coupon. The total of the products that I use can become pretty pricey. From the face detox to the body soap and bath products, having the bonus will really help me this month.
Thanks for sharing.
That is great to hear! The Honey Belle products are quite nice and it’s great to spend less on them whenever you can!
Warm Regards, Alyce
Wow, you have really done your research and have presented so many options for your readers! I’m happy to see that many of these are stores that I am familiar with and will be able to spend a little less on my favorites… or occasionally get a bonus gift when using loyalty points. Thanks for the informative post!
Thanks Daisy, I hope you find some great deals whenever you need to restock on beauty products!
Warm Regards, Alyce
hello. this is interesting. i will tell my wife to buy your product. can you shipping to indonesia?