Why heat up the kitchen to cook when you can dine out with the kids at big discounts? Take advantage of these great offers at chain restaurants to get free meals and desserts for your kids at participating restaurants!
For even more great offers, pay attention to your local restaurants for their own “kids nights” or “kids eat free” specials.
Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free
NOTE that as most chain restuarants are owned by individual franchisees, you should always verify local restaurant participation.
- Arooga’s: Kids (12 and under) eat free on Mondays with purchase of an adult entree
- Arriba Mexican Grill: Kids eat free on Sundays
- Bennigan’s (Melbourne, FL location): Kids 12 and under eat free on MONDAY with adult entree purchase
- Bertucci’s: Kids eat free on weekdays this Summer (6/3/2019 – 8/11/2019)
- Black-eyed Pea: Kids eat free on Tuesdays after 5pm with purchase of adult entree
- Bob Evans: Free kid’s meal for kids after 4pm with purchase of adult entree
- Bruster’s Real Ice Cream: Kids 40″ or shorter get a FREE baby cone
- PLUS bring your dog to treat them to a FREE Doggie Sundae!
- Buca di Beppo: Kids eat free (summer only)
- Carrows: Kids eat fre on Tuesdays after 11am (2 free kids meals with each adult entree)
- Chompie’s: Kids (10 and under) eat free on Tuesdays with purchase of adult entree
- Denny’s: Kids eat free days (up to 2 kid meals per adult entree) – participation varies by location
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: Kids 12 and under eat free with each $10 adult purchase on SUNDAYS
- Fricker’s: Kids (10 and under) eat free with beverage and adult entree purchase
- Holiday Inn: Kids stay FREE plus up to four kids (12 and under) eat FREE in Holiday Inn onsite restaurants with stay at Holiday Inn hotels (see website for full details)
- Logan’s Roadhouse: Kids (10 and under) eat free on Wednesdays with each adult entree (see website for excluded locations)
- Luby’s: Kids (12 and under) get a free meal on Wednesdays and Saturdays with each adult meal
- Macaroni Grill: Kids eat free with adult entree (valid through 8/31/2019)
- Marie Callenders: Kids (12 and under) eat free on Tuesdays & Saturdays with each adult entree
- Miller’s Ale House: Kids (12 and under) eat free on Tuesdays with each adult entree
- Marriott Hotels: Kids eat FREE with stay at participating hotels (see website for full details)
- Norms: Kids (10 and under) eat free Jr Entree from 12pm – 10pm on Monday – Friday with each adult entree
- O’Charley’s: Kids eat FREE with adult entree (all day, every day)
- Ruby Tuesday – Kids (10 and under) eat FREE on Tuesday nights after 5pm (with purchase of adult entree)
- Shari’s: Kids eat free on Tuesdays 10am – 11pm (2 free kid’s meals per adult entree)
- Steak N Shake – Kids (12 and under) eat FREE on Saturday and Sunday with each $9 spent
- UNO Pizzeria & Grill: Kids eat FREE on Tuesday (1 kid per purchase of adult entree)
- Woody’s: Kids eat free nights with purchase of adult entree (check specific restaurant locations for age and day of week details)
Restaurants Where Kids Eat Cheap
NOTE that you should always verify offers in advance and understand they are subject to change at any time.
- Chevy’s: Kids (12 and under) eat for $1 on WEDNESDAYS with purchase of an adult entree at participating locations
- Fuddruckers: Kids get a kid’s meal for $1.99 on MONDAYS from 4pm – Close with adult purchase
- Old Country Buffet: Family Nights on THURSDAYS (4:00 p.m. to close), kids eat for $1.99 including treats like cotton candy, soft serve ice cream, and desserts
- Piccadilly: Kids (12 and under) eat for $1.99 on Thursdays (all day) and Saturdays (11am – 4pm) with each adult meal
- earn a free kid’s meal by completing the Summer Book Club (read 10 books over the summer and present completed form)
- UNO Pizzeria & Grill: Kids eat for $1 with adult meal purchase (through 9/2/19 with coupon — signup for Uno Insider’s Club to receive coupon)
While you’re out with the kids, consider taking them out to enjoy these additional great offers for kids.
Ways to Entertain the Kids at the Table
While you are dining out with the kids, you want to be able to enjoy the experience as much as possible. Set yourself up for success with a handful of easy to carry activity items that will allow fidgety kids to stay entertained so that others can enjoy a leisurely meal together.
These ideas of ways to entertain kids are small enough for a child to carry and easily use at the table. Convenient sets make it easy to pick these up when you’re on the go or leave them stashed in the car to have handy!
What are your favorite places to dine out with the kids? Are there any other offers for kids that other readers would enjoy? Please share in the comments below!