Kids Eat Cheap or FREE Promotions
Why heat up the kitchen to cook when you can dine out with the kids at big discounts? Take advantage of these great offers at chain restaurants to get free meals and desserts for your kids at participating restaurants!
As 2022 customer prices stay in the news for all the wrong reasons, enjoy these great 2022 kids eat free promotions.
For even more great offers, pay attention to your local restaurants for their own “kids nights” or “kids eat free” specials.
Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free
NOTE that as most chain restaurants are owned by individual franchisees, you should always verify local restaurant participation.
- Amici’s: kids eat free on Tuesday w/ purchase of each adult meal after 5 pm
- Arooga’s: kids eat free on Monday w/ purchase of adult entrée (see details)
- Arriba Mexican Grill: free kids meal from kids menu on Sunday w/ purchase of adult entrée from dinner menu (see details)
- Atlanta Bread Company: kids eat free (select menu items) on Tuesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Black-eyed Pea: kids eat free on Tuesday (after 5:00 pm) w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Bob Evans: free kids meal on Tuesday (after 4:00 pm) w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Bruster’s Ice Cream: free Baby Cone Every Day for kids under 40 inches tall (see details)
- PLUS bring your dog to treat them to a free Doggie Sundae!
- Café Brazil: free kids meal on Sunday to Thursday (5:00 pm – 10:00 pm) w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Carrow’s: free kids meals on Tuesday (11:00 am – close) w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Chompie’s: free kids meal on Tuesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Coco’s Bakery Restaurant: free kids meal on Tuesday w/ online order (see details)
- Cody’s Original Roadhouse: free kids meal on Monday and Tuesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Denny’s: kids eat free on w/ adult entrée purchase of $6 minimum (see details)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit: free kids meal on Sunday w/ $10 minimum purchase (see details)
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse: free kids Fogo Churrasco Experience Every Day w/ full-price adult entrée (see details)
- Freebirds World Burrito: free kids meal on Sunday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Fricker’s: free kids menu meal Every Day w/ adult entree and child beverage purchase (see details)
- Frisch’s Big Boy: free kids Mini Meal on Monday w/ adult purchase of $6.98 minimum (see details)
- Holiday Inn: kids eat free and stay free Every Day w/ qualifying adult stays (see details)
- Huddle House: free kids meal on Monday and Tuesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Luby’s: free kids meal on Wednesday and Saturday w/ adult meal purchase (see details)
- Main Event: free kids meal on Tuesday w/ $8.99 purchase (see details)
- Marriott Hotels: Kids eat FREE with a stay at participating hotels (see website for full details)
- Marriott: kids eat free Every Day w/ qualifying adult stays (see details)
- Max & Erma’s: free kids meal on Tuesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- MCL Restaurant & Bakery: free kids meals on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Miller’s Ale House: free kids meal on Tuesday w/ $10 minimum menu item purchase (excluding alcohol) (see details)
- Moe’s Southwest Grill: kids eat free on Sunday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Rodizio Grill: free kids meal Every Day w/ adult meal purchase (see details)
- Ruby’s: free kids meal on Tuesday (4:00 pm until closing) w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Ruby Tuesday: free kids meal on Friday w/ adult entrée purchase
- Shari’s: free kids meal on Tuesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Smashburger: free kids meal on Wednesday w/ adult entrée purchase
- Texas De Brazil: free kids meal Every Day w/ full-price adult meal purchase (see details)
- Tucanos Brazilian Grill: free kids churrasco meal Every Day w/ full-price adult churrasco purchase (see details)
- Tumbleweed Tex Mex Grill: free kids meal on Sunday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Village Inn: free kids meal from Village Inn Kids’ Menu on Monday and Tuesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Woody’s: free kids meal on Monday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
Restaurants Where Kids Eat Cheap
NOTE that you should always verify offers in advance and understand they are subject to change at any time.
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s: kids meal discounts on Tuesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Chevys: kids meal discounts on Wednesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Fuddruckers: kids meal discounts on Monday (4:00 pm to close) w/ adult combo meal purchase (see details)
- IKEA: kids meal discounts on Wednesday w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
- Piccadilly: kids meal discounts on Thursday (all day) and Saturday (11:00 am to 4:00 pm) w/ adult entrée purchase (see details)
While you’re out with the kids, consider taking them out to enjoy these additional great offers for kids too!
Formerly Had Kids Offers (now expired)
These were some great offers while they lasted. Be sure to keep an eye on these great restaurants in case they decide to offer their free kids meal promotions again!
- Bakers Square: free kids meal w/ adult entree purchase
- Bennigan’s: kids eat free on MONDAY w/ adult entree purchase
- Bertucci’s: kids eat free on weekdays (summer 2019)
- Bubba Gump: kids eat free w/ adult entree purchase (spring 2020)
- Buca di Beppo: kids eat free (summer 2019)
- Logan’s Roadhouse: kids eat free on Wednesdays w/ adult entree
- Macaroni Grill: kids eat free w/ adult entree purchase (summer 2019)
- Marie Callenders: kids eat free on Tuesdays and Saturdays w/ purchase
- Norms: kids get a free Jr Entree w/ purchase
- O’Charley’s: kids eat free w/ purchase
- Ruby Tuesday – kids eat free on Tuesday nights after 5 pm w/ purchase
- Smokey Bones: free kids meal w/ adult entrée purchase
- Steak N Shake: kids eat free on Saturday and Sunday w/ $9 purchase
- UNO Pizzeria & Grill: fids eat for $1 w/ adult meal purchase (summer 2019)
Ways to Entertain the Kids at the Table
While you are dining out with the kids, you want to be able to enjoy the experience as much as possible. Set yourself up for success with a handful of easy-to-carry activity items that will allow fidgety kids to stay entertained so that others can enjoy a leisurely meal together.
These ideas of ways to entertain kids are small enough for a child to carry and easily use at the table. Convenient sets make it easy to pick these up when you’re on the go or leave them stashed in the car to have handy!
In addition to these discounted and free food offers for kids, check out these articles for even more ways to save money!
Thank you for sharing and saving this post!
What are your favorite places to dine out with the kids? Are there any other offers for kids that other readers would enjoy? Please share in the comments below!
Hi Alyce. This is pretty cool, all the information you provide on where to take your children to eat free. I would’ve loved to have had something like this when my kids were young. I think it’s great, it can get expensive taking the family out to eat. Where are all these restaurants? I’m in California and I don’t think I’ve heard of any of them.
Hi Virginia, The restaurants are located all across the USA. Most of the featured restaurants have multiple locations across a region. There should be some great options for Californians, including Fogo de Chao.
Wow, this is a long list of wonderful places for kids to eat and have fun. I can see some of these places are in the united states. My kids are still small to take out to these places because they can’t eat by themselves and maybe a handful but I look forward to exploring these types of amazing offers in the future. Thanks for sharing.
Hi Bethel, Some of the best free kids’ meal deals are for the youngest kids, so be sure to check them out before the kids are too old for the offer. For example, if you enjoy a Brazilian churrascaria experience, kids under a certain age can dine from the entire gourmet buffet for free. The age limit varies by restaurant, but it’s nice that there are a few to choose from!
These are good suggestions for those with a thinner pocket. Very nice from the owner of the restaurant for allowing the children to eat for free or at some low prices. Today, it is rare to see something like that. You have all the recommendations from me and I would like to visit these restaurants once.
Hello Bojana, Dining out with kids can be a challenge when the budget is stretched thin, so these deals can definitely help! Enjoy!
That’s good for sharing this article because it’s useful for me – there are many more offers than what I thought that there would be for Kids Eat Cheap or FREE Promotions. Thank you for more detail of many places or locations to bring my child to eat free and some places is very cheap prices.
Thanks for your hard work and well done.
Hi Sean, I’m glad to hear that you’ve found some helpful information that can help save you some money when eating out with kids. Enjoy!
This is an extremely helpful list of places where kids can eat for free or at a discounted price. Eating out is always a treat and a luxury in our household, but if I know that we can get a free kid’s meal, it will make it so much easier to take the kids out for a treat.
You mention with some of the places that kids eat free if they are under 10, or even under 12. But are there any places that provide free meals for kids that are slightly older as well? Thanks for sharing a great post.
Hello! I’m so glad that this list helps to allow you to enjoy more of the luxury of dining out with family.
I have not found any places with ongoing promotions for children that have reached their teenage years, but there are other ways to save when dining out! Check out the article featuring restaurants that offer free birthday deals for more ways to save when dining out!
Great website, but where were you 10 years ago when I could have used these deals. My kids are now 18 and 21 years old. So they can no longer take advantage of these deals. But I do have family with young kids. I will forward this website to those who can take advantage of these amazing deals. I’ve been going to some of these restaurants for years and not even knew that these deals existed except for Denny’s. Which we do use on a regular basis.
Hi Courtney, Thanks for sharing with friends who will be able to use the free kids meals!
Thank you for creating this site! I have a son under 10, and we eat out often. I enjoyed seeing many of the adult restaurants that I frequent on the list! I was surprised to see Logans and Macaroni Grill on the list! I have paid for his meals there and a few other places on the list. I did see that offers may vary at various locations; however, this list is great to have in your purse when dining out!
Hi DH, I’m so happy to hear that you and your son will be able to get good use out of this list of free places for kids to eat with their parents!
Nice list of places where kids eat cheap. I’m surprised by just how many of those restaurants I have never heard of before lol. The only ones I recognize are Denny’s and Old Country Buffet. Though I have not been to either in many YEARS. I have a little cousin so I think I just might take him to Denny’s. When I was in high school/college we would just go hang out at Denny’s and drink coffee all night 😉
Some of these may be more familiar depending on where you are located, but fortunately the wide variety of restaurants with free kids meals means that there are bound to be some nearby no matter what part of the country that you are in!
I’m surprised with some of these food outlets I did not know they have options for anyone to eat for free. I remember when I was still a kid going out with mom was always something I loved to do because I knew she would buy me some food along the way. Will make sure I check out some of these places when I’m free so I can take my little sister out and get her some free food as well. Thanks for an eye opener.
You are most welcome Donny. I’m sure your little sister is going to enjoy the time with you and the yummy free kids meals!!
Wow! Thanks for sharing these great deals you can get, when you eat with children. If you can find out the day or days when they have the deal, you could get free or discounted food for your kids. I used to be in the restaurant business and I know that they need to do things like this to get visitors on the slower days. So, it works out well for both the restaurant and the visitors.
Wow, Old Country Buffet. That’s really generous to give out a whole buffet for $1.99.
Great article – I’m sure people will be sharing this on social media because people like this kind of thing. Well done!
Thanks C, I’m glad you’ve found it helpful!
Wow what a great topic! Feeding the whole family can be difficult at times for parents so it’s nice to know that something like this is out there. This is a really thorough list and I appreciate you pointing out that we should check with the local franchise to see if the deals apply. I really like how you distinguished free from cheap, again really helpful. I’ll be bookmarking your post to reference and share with so,e friends, well done!
Thanks so much for sharing with your friends!
I am always for the kids eating for free or at a discount. They do not eat a full portion most of the time, and it makes sense to either offer a kids plate or just have them eat for free or at least at a reduced cost. That is taking care of them and wastes less food oftentimes too.
There is a long list of places that have such offers. I did not know that and since I do take the grandkids out to eat as often as I can, I have bookmarked this page so I can refer back to it from time to time. The kids will not know the difference, they are just happy to get to go out with Grandpa!
My grandchildren do not care where they eat. They do like all kinds of foods and I am surprised that at times they will prefer a mid-ranged restaurant over a fast food place. I guess they know what is good and what is not so good. Chevy’s or Fuddruckers are places they like.
Kids can be picky eaters but fortunately it seems that many kid’s menus have enough options to allow children to find a meal they will enjoy. It’s even better for the parents when the kids get those meals for free!
Now this is simply awesome of an article which I pray to God to enrich you maximally for sharing this helpful post. I never would have imagined that places like this exists on earth where kids can be treated to free meals and treats. Kids love being treated to site seeing and tasty treats and this is exactly what you have provided here. Excellent post you have here, I will try them out. Cheers
Wonderful – hope you all enjoy the free meals!
I think it is wonderful that restaurants offer either free or drastically reduced prices for children. Often the kids eat so little that paying for full price doesn’t make sense nor is it affordable for most families. At least this way, mom and dad can enjoy a night without having to cook and be able to rationalize the cost when considering their budget.
I agree – it’s great to include the kids when dining out and so easy to do when they eat for free!
Service to humanity is also service to the God. And there is so much reward in return This is the kind of stuff kids so much admire. Kids derived more pleasure when they are taken out for site views and cinema. If all this can be amazing to them, how wil they react with yummy food. I can see many restaurants listed here have these offer for a specific period and some are available during the weekend. This can be an amazing moment for relaxation after taking kids out to experience many amazing moments. Thanks for this collection. All of them are all eye-catching and am already having feelings to sample them all. Lols.
I agree. Kids love the excitement of having a meal at a new place, parents enjoy the break from kitchen duty, and the restuarant gets more business! Everybody wins!!
Best rewards program articles are SOOOO relevant to me right now! My husband and I have 7 grandkids and BOY does it get expensive when we have them over. We just love to take them out for little treats like ice cream or meals out. Places that offer free meals to kids are really a life saver for us.
Your article is not only timely, but there are quite a few places that I wasn’t aware of that open up our options quite a bit. Ruby Tuesdays is one that I was not aware of as well Carrows.
Thanks for helping us save a few bucks!
Andria you are most welcome!!
Hi i really enjoy your post and your research about many list of where kids can eat free, this is a helpful posts to cut expense, i read a book about not getting broke and one of the solution in that book is what you are rendering in your post by making use of discount in our expenses, if those money are saved in the bank it will be useful for other investment. You really work towards the name of your website its really the best reward.program I have ever visited online.
WOW, this is an incredible help to my family and me. I had no idea up to four kids under 12 can stay free and eat free at a Holiday Inn. Why would I ever want to stay anywhere else ever again?
I love O’Charley’s, and they have a free meal with an adult entre. Not to mention that kids eat free on Tuesdays at Ruby Tuesdays.
I can’t believe I ran across your post. We can dine out more often now with your help. Thank You So Much!
Hi Laura, Our family has taken advantage of the Holiday Inn kids eat free promotion. The free kid’s meals were large portions of good food, so the meal felt like an incredible value. Plus, we were so tired from a full day of vacation sight-seeing that it was nice to get a good meal without having to leave the hotel.
I hope you and your family enjoy those free meals as much as we do!
Warm Regards, Alyce
What a lovely idea, Alyce! I am adoring your post and the look of your site in general. It looks like a fun way to enjoy saving money while experiencing new things (or revisiting old favorites).
I especially appreciate your Rewards programs tips and tricks sidebar on how to manage all this stuff. I bet it can get a bit confusing when you do it on the internet. (I know I get all confused with the stack of reward cards in my wallet!)
Hi Netta, Thanks for the kind words about the site! All of these goodies can become hard to manage, so I definitely like to designate a separate email address (and Google Voice phone number) for them. A password manager (1Password) is essential for me too. 🙂
Warm Regards, Alyce
Hey! I love your site! It indeed saves us money. All these promotions in just one place make your site so cool!
I’d like to go to O’Charley’s and UNO Pizzeria & Grill. My family loves pizza! And if the pizza is free, it’s even better.
And Old Country Buffet has a really nice promotion, with kids eating for only 2 bucks.
Hi Henry, pizza is almost always a meal that kids enjoy! It’s nice to have these great offers that provide a good value and keep the kiddos happy!
Warm Regards, Alyce
Oh my gosh, these are awesome! I wish I had known about half of these!
There’s a restaurant chain called Perkins… I don’t know if it’s only in the east coast U.S.A. where I’m from, or nation wide, but they also had a kid’s eat free night on Tuesdays. It’s a great deal! I didn’t realize that Steak N Shake had that deal on weekends, I will definitely be taking advantage of that now.
Thanks so much for your helpful list! It’s super useful that it’s in alphabetic order, it makes it easier to sift through. Good stuff!
Hi Jordan, There may still be some Perkins that offer a free kids meal, but they don’t seem to do it regularly / at all locations anymore.
However, they do have a great eClub for parents and for kids! Sign up for their newsletter and include your birthday (and your kids birthdates) to get free birthday gifts from Perkins! You’ll also get a 20% off coupon just for signing up!!
Thanks so much for sharing the tip!
Warm Regards, Alyce
Thank you for this amazing list of promotions. I love it that most restaurants participate in kids eat free, they don’t that much anyway. This is a perfect to take the family out to eat without having to pay extra or clean up after the mess. My usual go to is Uno pizzeria. There Chicago deep dish pizza is what I always go for or their wedge salad with bacon and blue, yumm. My little nephews and our family always have a great time when we visit.
If i’m not mistaken Dallas BBQ and Miller Ale house also participate in kids eat free also.
Hi Nuttanee, it’s great to be able to kick back after a meal and not worry about the cleanup… no matter what, there is always a little extra to clean when kids are at the table! 😉
Thanks for the tip on the other restaurants – I looked them up and found that Miller’s Ale House does offer Kids Eat Free meals on Tuesdays! I’ll add it to the list right away!! I couldn’t find confirmation of kid’s meals on the Dallas BBQ website, so I’ll have to get in touch and find out if that is still something they offer.
Thanks again, Alyce