Student Discounts up to 100% Off!
Student life is often called the best time of your life, but the reality is that it can be challenging to manage a full-time course load with full-time bills. Although your bank account may not be where you want it to be, your future earnings are likely going to provide plenty of disposable income that currently seems like a dream.
Companies know that you have a lifetime of spending ahead of you, and they’d like to start on a good foot and earn your business early. Fortunately for you, this can mean significant discounts while you are still a student. Take advantage of your student status and flex that ID for big discounts when you shop. The discounts can add up to thousands of dollars a year!
Top Discounts for Students
Some discounts are so generous that you may qualify to get their service entirely free (Microsoft Office 365, Autodesk, Buffalo Wild Wings, Wall Street Journal)!
Enjoy these big discounts on everyday purchases on everything from dining to insurance to pizza.
Student Dining Discounts
- Buffalo Wild Wings: free sharable at select locations
- Pizza Hut: 20% Off food from Sunday – Thursday, when you dine in at any Pizza Hut Restaurants restaurant via UNiDAYS
Student Entertainment Discounts
Seeing a movie with friends is a great way to relax after a big exam. Enjoy discounts at these theaters with your ID:
- AMC: discount with student ID at select locations
- Cinemark: discount with student ID at select locations
- Marcus Theaters / Movie Tavern: $6 pricing on Thursdays plus a FREE 46oz popcorn (also valid for educators)
- Regal: discount with student ID at select locations
Student Insurance Discounts
Insurance companies have several ways that students can save. Check each provider to see which rates are best for you!
- Allstate: smart student discount for good grades, driver ed programs, or long-distance school attendance
- eSurance: up to 10% off for good students
- Farmers Insurance: discount for good students
- GEICO: save $100, $150, or even $200 on an auto insurance policy
- Nationwide: good student discount
- State Farm: various discounts for students based on eligibility
- Travelers: good student discounts & more based on eligibility
Student Tech and Electronics Discounts
- Apple: special pricing for current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels
- Das Keyboard: 20% off a new keyboard plus free ground shipping
- Dell: special pricing and up to 6% cashback
- Fujitsu: 5% discount on select LIFEBOOK® notebook and Tablet PCs for students and educators
- GoPro: 20% discount via UNiDAYS
- Lenovo: 5% discount for teachers and students via ID.me
- Logitech: 25% discount
- Microsoft: 10% discount (students also get Office 365 for FREE!)
- SAMSUNG: up to 30% discount
- Sprint: various discounts for students based on eligibility
- SteelSeries: 15% discount
Student Software and Online Services Discounts
- ABBYY: software discounts of up to 30% off
- Ableton: 40% off Live for students and teachers
- Adobe Creative Cloud: over 60% discount for students and teachers!
- Amazon Music Unlimited: $4.99 / month for students
- Amazon Prime: free 6-month trial
- Apple Music: 50% off for students
- Apple Pro Apps Bundle for Education: special price for students
- Asana: free for students for 6-months
- Audible: 33% off plus $10 amazon credit via UNiDAYS
- Autodesk: free design software for students and educators
- Basecamp: FREE for students & teachers!
- Corel: up to 96% off for teachers and students
- CyberLink: 40% discount for students and teachers
- DJI: educational discount for students, teachers, and academic research staff
- Evernote: 50% off Evernote premium
- Final Draft: educational discount for students and teachers
- GameSalad: 50% discount for students and educators
- GitHub: bundle of tools at special pricing for students 13+ enrolled in a degree or diploma-granting course of study
- Microsoft Office 365: free for students and educators
- New York Times: discount rates for students and teachers
- OMNI: special student pricing + 2-week trial period
- Photomatix: 60% discount for students, 75% off for photography-related students, or FREE for educators
- Pinnacle: 20% discount for students and teachers via Sheer.ID
- Prezi: special student pricing
- Rosetta Stone: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- Scrivener: special student pricing for macOS, Windows, and iOS
- Skylum: 50% discount for students and teachers
- Spotify w/ Hulu and Showtime: 50% off an annual Premium subscription
- Squarespace: 50% off the first full year
- Swagbucks: save every time you shop online, plus gift cards for taking surveys, watching videos, shopping online, and more!
- Ulysses: 6-month student pricing plan
- Wall Street Journal: free or discounted membership
- Wolfram | Alpha: special student pricing on monthly, semester, and annual plans
- Vimeo: 50% off an annual Vimeo Plus or PRO Membership
Student Communication Services Discounts
Often the best value for cell phone service will come from a multi-line family plan where you’ll all get a discount for sharing data. However, in some cases, it will pay to utilize your student status and get deals on your own plan.
- AT&T Signature Program: select universities have special pricing (online form checks for eligibility)
- One Plus: 10% off any order
- Sprint: special offers and savings for students
- Verizon: international student program
- Xfinity: student savings plans
Student Shopping Discounts
Student Auto Discounts
- GM: College Discount program on select vehicles
Student Beauty Discounts
- Benefit Cosmetics: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- BH Cosmetics: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- Colourpop: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- Bobbi Brown: 20% discount via UNiDAYS
- Clinique: 15% discount via UNiDAYS
- Feel Unique: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- ghd hair: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- L’Occitane: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- Laneige: free Multi Cleanser 20ml with $50 purchase via StudentBeans
- Pixi Beauty: 15% discount via UNiDAYS
- MAC: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- Milk Makeup: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- Murad: 20% discount via UNiDAYS
- Paula’s Choice: 10% student discount via StudentBeans
- REN Skincare: 15% discount via UNiDAYS
- Sigma Beauty: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
- Too Faced: 10% discount via UNiDAYS
Student Furniture Discounts
- Eight Sleep: 10% discount
- Leesa: 15% discount for students and teachers via ID.me
- Overstock: free shipping + more for students and teachers
- Pottery Barn Teen: 15% discount
Student Health & Wellness Discounts
- 1-800-Contacts: 10% off via UNiDAYS
- Eyeconic: 10% student and teacher discount with code EDU10
- Hello Fresh: 15% off every box via UNiDAYS
- GlassesUSA.com: 55% off via UNiDAYS
- GNC: 20% discount online via UNiDAYS
- MoveWith: special discount offer for college students
- Pure Formulas: 10% off via ID.me
- VitaCost: 15% discount
Other Student Shopping Discounts
- adidas: 15% off plus free shipping via UNiDAYS
- Aeropostale: 15% off via UNiDAYS
- Allen Edmonds: discount with valid ID online or in-store
- Alex and Ani: 15% discount
- Alternative Apparel: 20% discount
- American Eagle Outfitters: 20-% off via UNiDAYS
- Alpha Industries: 15% off + free shipping
- ASOS: 10% discount
- AZALEA: 15% discount
- Banana Republic: 15% off for students & teachers (in-store only with valid ID)
- BCBGeneration: 30% discount via UNiDAYS
- Bed Bath & Beyond: 20% off one item in-store via UNiDAYS
- Best Buy: student deals
- BJ’s: $30 off Inner Circle membership via UNiDAYS
- Bonobos: 20% off
- Champion: 10% off with verification
- Chi Chi London: 15% discount
- Club Monaco: 15% off
- Cole Haan: 15% off via UNiDAYS (teachers & grad students may get discount with registration)
- Converse: 10% off
- COTTON:ON: 15% discount
- Crocs: 25% discount via StudentBeans
- CUPSHE: 15% discount
- Dickies: 10% discount
- DOCKERS: 20% off via UNiDAYS
- Dooney & Bourke: 15% discount for students and teachers
- Dorothy Perkins: 10% off via UNiDAYS
- Dr. Martens: 15% off
- Express: 15% off
- Fifth Sun: 20% discount
- Forever 21: 15% off via UNiDAYS
- French Connection: 20% discount
- FRYE: 20% discount
- Hanes: 10% off with verification
- Harry & David: 20% discount via StudentBeans
- Helly Hansen: 10% discount
- Helzberg Diamonds: 10% discount
- Hollister: 10% off
- Hot Topic: 25% off Tees via StudentBeans
- Hunter: 15% discount
- HYLETE: 15% discount for students and teachers
- J Crew: 15% off for students and teachers
- Jack Wills: 10% discount
- JOCKEY: 10% off via ID.me
- Joe’s Jeans: 15% discount
- Journeys: $10 off $50 orders via UNiDAYS
- Karen Kane: 20% discount for students and teachers
- Kate Spade: extra 40% off sale styles via UNiDAYS
- King Kong Apparel: discount for students and teachers
- Levi’s: 15% discount
- LL Bean: 10% off for teachers and students
- Madewell: 15% discount for teachers and students
- Miss Selfridge: 10% discount
- MISSGUIDED: 50% discount
- ModCloth: 25% discount
- New Balance: 15% off via UNiDAYS
- Nasty Gal: 60^ discount
- Nike.com: 10% off with verified student status
- OASIS: : 20% discount via UNiDAYS
- Penguin: 10% off via UNiDAYS
- Princess Polly:10% off via UNiDAYS
- Public Desire: 15% discount
- Puma: college students get 10% off via UNiDAYS
- Rag & Bone: 15% discount
- Reebok: 20% discount via UNiDAYS
- Sally Beauty Supply: free student savings card
- Sam’s Club: get a $15 eGift card when you sign up via UNiDAYS
- Sammy Dress: 10% discount
- Saucony: 20% off first apparel purchase + more special offers
- SHEIN: 15% discount
- Showpo.: 10% discount
- southmoonunder: 10% off for students and teachers
- Spirit Hoods: 15% discount
- SPY Optic: 20% off via UNiDAYS
- Sunglass Hut: 15% off via UNiDAYS or ID.me
- Targus: 25% discount for students and teachers
- TBDress: 15% discount
- Ted Baker: 15% discount
- Tommy Hilfiger: 15% discount via SheerID
- TOMS: 10% discount for students and teachers
- Topman: 10% discount
- TOPSHOP: 10% student discount via StudentBeans
- Urban Outfitters: 10% off via UNiDAYS
- Under Armour: 10% off for college students
- Vineyard Vines: 15% student discount
- WAREHOUSE: 10% student discount via UNiDAYS
- Wildfox: 25% student discount via UNiDAYS
- ZAFUL: 6% discount up to 3x / month
- Zappos: 10% discount
Student Travel and Moving Discounts
- Amtrak: discounts to/from select locations
- Budget Truck: 20% off local moves / 15% off one-way moves with code TRUKU
- CheapOAir: student pricing for flights
- Coach USA / ShortLine: 15% discount when traveling to / from their college town (select universities)
- Eurail: 23% youth discount for anyone 27 or younger
- E-Z Rent A Car: 10% student discount for rentals at select locations
- FedEx: 30% on a document with FedEx Envelop/Pak and 20% on a package with FedEx IP service
- Getaway: 15% discount off of tiny cabin rentals (nestled in nature!)
- Greyhound: 10% discount travel and 15% off shipping with Student Advantage Discount Card
- NJ Transit: 25% discount on monthly passes for participating schools
- Penske: 10% off truck rental with code STUDENT
- Rail Europe: Youth rates available for anyone 27 or younger
- SiXT: up to 5% off for students and teachers
- SmartBox: college student storage discount
- SmartFares student travel deals
- STA Travel: Blue ticket exclusive airfares for students and people under age 31
- Stratton Mountain Resort (Vermont, USA): special lift ticket rates for college students
- Zipcar: $15 student membership + $25 free driving credit via UNiDAYS
In addition to all of the great deals above, students (enrolled at a U.S. Title IV accredited college or university) are eligible for an extra 15% off of local deals on Groupon through the Groupon Select Student Program.
Hope these will help to ease the financial burden and let you enjoy your college days a little more. College is a beautiful time of life!
You may also enjoy learning more about:
As a university student myself, I definitely need to join rewards programs and get discounts wherever I can. After reading this post, I realized that I could be saving a lot more money on the things I was buying. I didn’t even realize that I could be saving money on some of the things I was buying. For example, I just bought a suit recently from Banana Republic and I didn’t even realize that I could have saved money because I was a student. Just a quick question, though, do you know if you can stack these discounts with other promotions?
Hi Kevin, Sometimes offers can be stacked, but generally speaking, you only get to use the single best promotion that is offered. I would recommend that if you see multiple offers available, that you ask directly if you can stack them and get yourself a really great deal!
Wow! Thank you for this massive yet really organized list! This makes me wish that I was a student again. I’m particularly happy to see the discount that students can get from car insurance companies for having good grades. And I bet that some of those discounts for beauty products would help someone strut and feel confident while they go about their college life. Of the discounts listed here, which do you think would be of most importance to a new college student?
Hi Wendy, I’d imagine the free software is one of the most valuable student discounts on the list. Anything that students can get for free should be something they fully take advantage of!!
Wow thank you for this long list. These are all great deals for anyone who has a student ID. Getting Office 365 for free or six months of Amazon Prime for free are definitely really big values.
Free Autodesk software is definitely a good thing for students and educators.
You’ve got a lot of great clothing vendors on here. And really everything on this list is such a great value for students. Thanks and I will make sure to forward this article to any students I know.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Seeing this post makes me want to he a student again. Such offers are really nice if not the best. I want to show gratitude for these companies are giving these discounts ti students. Knowing the situation they find themselves and giving them these discounts is really thoughtful. Thanks for sharing this really nice information
Students can definitely use discounts wherever they can find them!
Great article! When studying something and especially as a full-time student, you have about never enough bucks.
When I was a student at the university of applied sciences. it would be superb to have this kind of sources for discounts and almost free stuff! Also, this listing has hundreds of useful resources. I will take a further look at your website. thanks
Kind regards -Jesse
Thanks so much Jesse!
I think that any student would be over the moon to see how many offers they are at the moment. You have covered a wide range of items and experience which will benefit those who are going back to school. There are so many that it would be difficult to choose. Only if I was 25 years younger I would have gone for some of these.
Thann you for bringing it up
Which student wouldn’t appreciate free or discounted offers? I know how helpful these offers can get.Foods are a great way to enjoy the discounts. Movies too are also much welcomed especially on long weekends.
And man! The offers are so many. I bet all areas of life are covered in this article. All these offers are a much welcome relief for any student. I believe indeed you get to save a lot of money by the time you eave school.
Thank you for taking your time to present such a thorough article. This is very useful.
Now that students are heading back to school, hopefully this will come in handy for them!
Ok, I bookmarked this site. This is a genious idea. I have no idea how you figured out all of this information. This must have taken a lot of research from your end. Kudos to you. I am always looking for the new best saving but feel so intimidated from reading all of the marketing pitches. I just want to cut through all of the smoke and figure out what is the best bang for the buck. Thank you for the information
Students already have enough on their plate — hopefully this will help them to keep a little money in their pockets!
Man, who knew students had so many available discounts. I didn’t even realize Amazon had a discount for students in school. Do you know if discounts apply to high school students? I know they apply to university students but do at least some of these apply to high school students? I’d love to know!
Love your work!
HI Jose, I’m fairly certain that the Amazon discount applies to college students only… but some of the others do apply to high-schoolers, so you may want to get in touch with Amazon to ask them directly.
Wow so many discounts for students! My son is just getting ready to start College in September. I know that he can use all the discounts he can get. So I have bookmarked this post so that we can refer back to it. Heck I can get the discount when I am with him. Did not know there were so many! I think the only one that I knew of is the student discount at the theatre. Thanks for sharing!
Student budgets can be tough but every discount will help!
This is a really great post. I think students need to know about this discount issue. The students had no idea about the discount offers. I’ll accept offers. I think this is such an opportune time to cash out on this offers. As a student, I share the topic with my friends. I hope it will be accepted by many students.
Thank you for the great information!
Really a nice post you have shared. I am a student. I didn’t know about that offer as a student. I read about your article and found out about it. I am eager to receive such offers. Such companies are providing good facilities for students. I think the way students benefit from shopping is as good as the company itself. Good to know about these different discounts.
Thank you for this post.
It can be tough managing finances as a student, so I’m happy that you found some new ways to save money!
It can be difficult surviving on a limited budget while in school and I remember it well myself. During the days months, and years while in school I was also married, had two young babies, and a full-time job to juggle. There were plenty of periods where there was more month than money.
In those days there were not many discounts to be had anywhere. I was in the military, so I was able to tap into some of the benefits that come with service, but it still was a rough period for 9 years as I completed my studies. We managed to get through and not have debt like so many young people now are saddled with but it involved a lot of sacrifices.
Thankfully, many companies and service providers have seen the wisdom of offering discounts as they aim to build a life-long customer, and the list is huge that you have annotated for students to get breaks from a small amount to 100% as your title suggests. I have forwarded the link for this post to my second oldest grandchild as she is in college right now and could use this. Thanks for putting it together, it will help a lot of people!
Ooh, it does sound like you had a lot to manage!! Thanks for sharing the post with your family members.
Thank you for your service in the military. You may want to check and see where you are still eligible for military discounts — it’s a long list of places!
Thanks for this post… my daughter is off to school this fall and it is expensive. So good to to able to save some money along the way. We’ve come across some discounts along the way but nothing close to the deals you’ve uncovered here.
We will be taking advantage of the computer deals you’ve discovered as that’s a big expense. And she will have this list bookmarked for continued savings throughout the year. Thanks again!
You’re very welcome Judy. I hope your daughter has a great time and learns a lot in college!!
Hello, God bless you for this beautiful post you have put up here. Anyone who has chosen to help humanity without putting their personal interest up first will surely reap their gains and rewards. My cousin and also my brother are both at college and these deals would surely help them out and also ease things for me. Thank you so much for this. Great post!
You are most welcome!
This program sounds so beneficial to my family. I would of preferred to have known abut it before. It would of really helped my family receive, learn new skills. It is very important for people to learn how to swim incase of an emergency. Camping is something I never did and would love my family to try out.
Hi Linda, You may also enjoy this post about free stuff for kids… there are lots of free education opportunities listed, and many of them include the adults too!
Oh my goodness, these are a lot of discounts! If I were a student again, I’d definitely be cashing in on these discounts and rewards. These are really fantastic for any student operating on a budget for sure. I am especially loving the electronics and technology discounts, as well as the online services and software. The retail and furniture options look really good to and I know that Overstock has really fantastic items. All these discounts, translates into some pretty big savings and makes the ‘student life’ a bit more affordable.
This is a fantastic post and information, thank you! I was a student quite a long time and if I know such information it would definitely save me a lot of money during the whole studying period! The funny part is I am using some adult cashback program now and I can see how the money come back to me so I am happy there are such programs for students too. And also it gives the positive experience to be much more aware of what are the money spent on – educative and at the same time funny way how to be more careful about the money (especially in this time when there is advertisement everywhere around us).
Thank you for this comprehensive and full of information post and I am looking forward to another one of yours!
Hey! This one is really cool: Pizza Hut’s 20% off food from Sunday to Thursday! And I’m also impressed with SAMSUNG’s up to 30% discount! None of the other Electronics and Technology promos surpass SAMSUNG’s offer!
I’ll also take advantage of Amazon’s Prime free 6-month trial! I don’t know how I hadn’t heard about that one! And I’m constantly purchasing in Amazon but hadn’t gone prime yet. Thanks!
Awesome Henry! Best of luck with your studies and enjoy the discounts!!
I rememberer back in school everything was so expensive especially when I went to college in NYC, paying rent and tuition were tough. I had to pick some part time bartending gigs just to pay for the bills, thank god I am no longer in school. Thank you for sharing the rewards programs, I can share this with my little sister and brothers I am sure that they will be happy to see all these links.
Hi Nuttanee, I lived in NYC as an adult and even then it was pricey! Thanks so much for sharing with your siblings!
Warm Regards, Alyce
Hi Alyce and thanks you so much for this ‘priceless’ information (no pun intended.) Wow, it almost makes me wish I was a student again. I had no idea there were so many breaks given to students and I think it’s a wonderful idea. I can bet you that many students out there are also unaware of all that they can take advantage of.
I know of two students right now, my niece and my next door neighbor that I have already sent your link to. I certainly hope you spread it all over social media. Thanks for getting the word out!
Thanks so much for sharing this Sue! I hope that it can help out a lot of students – they already have so much to deal with.
Warm Regards, Alyce
Wow. What great resource! It’s amazing how many discounts there are. It seems like there are ones available for just about anything. I hate to think of how many students don’t know about these discounts and, therefore, aren’t taking advantage of these deals. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Thanks Joey, I love the idea of helping students save on things they need… Their focus should be their studies, not having to worry about money!
Warm Regards, Alyce
This article is so very interesting, not just for the students among us, but for parents and even grandparents who can pass on the wealth of tips and more importantly discounts that can be enjoyed by students. Plus, parents are often the ones paying the bills for a lot of these things – especially for car insurance!
We have all been there, so I think the fact that major companies are thinking of their future customers, by offering discounts to students when they most need it, makes good business sense.
A most thoughtful article which I rally enjoyed reading,
Thanks Stuart, I was fortunate that my parents did pay for my car insurance while in college, and for that, they made sure to insist that I keep good grades to get the good grade discount… My contribution to those expenses.
You know what though?? Decades later, I’m still using the same insurance company for car insurance… and over the years they also earned my business for other insurance products (home, business, umbrella, etc). Offering a student discount was definitely smart business on their part as they earned a customer for life!
Warm Regards, Alyce
This is a good post – and very much worth reading for students! I was surprised to learn of all the discounts and freebies for students.
I hope more students find this so that they will know of these privileges and make use of their student id’s for the big discounts. Thanks for the great information!
I do hope that this will help a lot of students! There are a lot of new students starting college in a couple of months and this should help them to manage their small budget more easily.
Warm Regards, Alyce
Wow! I never knew that there are a lot of advantages of being a student I might as well take up the offers that I am interested in, this is such an opportune time to cash out on this offers.
Man, it is so nice for companies to think of this offers for students and teachers alike. Well, I guess aside from marketing and consumer perspective I guess these things offer you great flexibility especially when you are a student but still wants to spend some money on clothing, books, and food for a lower price than you would normally pay for.
Besides, the company and the customers will both benefit from these great discounts opening different doors for potential purchases and new loyal consumers.
Good to know about these different discounts, I just made sure that I bookmarked your article for future usage.
Kudos to your efforts.
Hi Rizza, I’m glad to hear that you’ll be able to take advantage of some of these offers. Enjoy!
Warm Regards, Alyce
Oh this is just what I needed, I am always looking for ways to save money as things are a bit tight at the moment and to have a website with all these fabulous deals and discounts might just help me out tremendously
I have seen many places that give away free stuff just to get your business but never have I seen so many places hat could give students discounts before, We all like a good deal now and then don’t we?
Thanks very much for this 🙂
Thanks Matthew, I definitely remember the days of being a “broke college student” and would have loved to have known about these offers back then. Hopefully this research can help save current students some money and alleviate some of the worry over finances.
Warm Regards, Alyce