Live large while spending small!
There are lots of ways to save money and still get out of the house! Check out these resources to help you step out of your comfort zone and live your best life!
These free resources don’t cost a thing to browse and can save you money on all types of fun!
- Groupon.com – purchase discount vouchers for local bars, restuarants, and venues
- LivingSocial – deals specific to your local market
- Restaurant.com – purchase discounted gift certificates at select local and national restaurants including Macaroni Grill, Hooters, and more!
- ScountMob.com – purchase discount vouchers for local bars, restuarants, and venues
Plus, consider these resources when you are ready to invest a little to save a lot. These discount resources are definitely worth the purchase price!
- AAA (requires membership / prices may vary by region) – get roadside assistance for you and your family PLUS discounts on attractions, restaurants, and more
- Entertainment coupon books (starts at $20 at the beginning of publication and price goes down as the coupons move towards their expiration date) – annual book chock full of coupons for restaurants, services, attractions, and more
- Credit Union Member Discount Programs
- Your local credit union (membership requirements vary)
- USAA credit union for military and their family members